The counseling practice has been housed in its current location since March 1, 2012 after 12 years in the previous location. This new location is known as The Little House, named for its ease, accessibility, privacy and comfort. The Little House is located in historic and vibrant Chestnut Hill.
- Individual counseling and therapy for adults and young adults
- Couple counseling and therapy
- Adult family therapy
- Extensive experience working with
- The impact of trauma on daily living
- Stepping into career and life transitions
- Specialized group facilitation
Humanity’s quest, often beyond our awareness, is to live authentically
- All that we need to step further into our authentic self is stored the center of our being.
- We are very skilled at creating protective barriers around our being, our essence, for safety and comfort. This protection is often beyond our awareness. We can learn to skillfully manage our barriers for greater freedom.
- Our mind, body and spirit tell us much about who we are and what we need. Listening and hearing carefully gives us access to an abundance of information that will support use in our growth
- Sharing our stories, thoughts, ideas, longings, questions, ponderings…. are powerful medium to listening and hearing ourselves.
- We all have a unique creative self. Creativity is a special Key that unlocks our spirit, our core, which helps challenge our barriers
- Managing our barriers is crucial to increased vitality, courage and compassion
- Vitality, courage and compassion = Infinite possibilities
Consultations by appointment ONLY